IN THE MAKEUP WORLD WE WORK WITH OUR HANDS. WE CREATE ART WITH OUR HANDS. WE RELY ON OUR HANDS.
Therefore it is essential to use good quality hand sanitizers that not only sanitize your hands but also prevent them from drying due to repeated alcohol exposure.
Our premium GMO free ethyl alcohol formula is infused with Vitamin E, jojoba oil and argan oil to condition and moisturize your skin. Additionally, VOLT Hand Sanitizer by EBA is exclusive blend of antiseptic oils keep hands sanitized even after the alcohol evaporates making it an exceptional sanitizing defense system for an extended period of time.
Lastly, implementing a fine mist formula uses less product per application (as compared to gels) and can quickly sanitize other objects and surfaces including makeup station, tools, equipment and makeup products.
THE DIFFERENCE – BEYOND THE TRADITIONAL HAND SANITIZER
– Contains 70% non-GMO ethyl alcohol exceeding the CDC’s 60% recommended guidelines for hand sanitizer.
– Exclusive blend of antiseptic oils sanitize your hands even after the alcohol evaporates.
– Packed with Vitamin E and botanical moisturizers, VOLT Hand Sanitizer by EBA is designed for repeated use while keeping your hands moisturized.
– As opposed to traditional gels, our gel-free spray formula uses less product per application and can be used on other surfaces extending the sanitation ability beyond your hands.
– VOLT Hand Sanitizer by EBA is made in the USA at FDA registered facility NDC Number – 73868-001-03
– Fragrance free, vegan, GMO-free, non-sticky, gel-free.
SPRAY VS GELS
– Many gel hand sanitizers contain carbomer, a chemical thickener known to cause stickiness and dry hands. VOLT Hand Sanitizer by EBA is gel and cabomer-free.
– Pump gel dispensers tend to dispense excessive amount of gel that goes to waste. The fine mist spray formula provides up to 200 sprays per one ounce and more control over dosage per application.
– Spray hand sanitizers can quickly sanitize other objects and surfaces. Gels are limited to hands only.
Designed to fit into a small pocket, the 1oz spray bottle is the ideal on-the-go or onset size providing up to 200 sprays.
Our 16oz bottle with fine mist trigger style mechanism will provide enough product to quickly sanitize your hands, tools, equipment and surfaces for weeks to come.
Do you need a larger volume, have your own bottles or just need a refill to save on plastic (and paper)? If so, our 1 gallon size will provide you with significant savings and enough product to sanitize an army of zombies.