The Venom tooth coloring provides an instant temporary, yet, waterproof tooth color used widely by makeup artists in film and TV. The special bonding agent used in the tooth coloring is very similar to the resin used in temporary dental adhesives. It provides a temporary adhesion of the makeup to the teeth and it dries instantly. Venom tooth color is easily removable with toothpaste and a toothbrush. The formula uses only FDA approved ingredients and the pigments are approved for oral care products. All colors in Venom tooth coloring have been tested on teeth as well as different veneers and crown materials.
- Film and TV makeup quality
- Water and transfer proof color
- Fast drying
- Non-toxic FDA approved ingredients
- Removable with a toothbrush
- Provides over 200 tooth color applications (fully covering one tooth)
- Tooth color in tube
- Application Brush
- Instructions and link to online video tutorial
How do I apply it?
All of our products are designed to be easy to use.
Please read all warnings prior to use.
- Make sure the cap is tighten completely and securely
- Shake the tube vigorously for at least a minute or until makeup up appears uniform
- Dry the tooth by wiping it off with a paper towel or cloth
- Apply Venom color on a desired tooth with included brush, sponge or fingertips
- Start with light layer and add more as needed
- Depending on the amount of application, allow 1-3 minutes for makeup to dry completely
- Remove using toothpaste and a toothbrush
How long does it last?
Venom Color can last up to 12 hours although it depends on the consumption of food and chewing which decreases the lifespan. However, the convenient compact size of the Venom Tooth Color allows for easy touch ups of the lost color anywhere you go. The following instructions will help you to keep the Venom tooth color to stay longer:
- Make sure to clean and dry teeth before the application
- Venom tooth color must be fully dried before exposing to any type of liquids
- Avoid chewing directly on the teeth with the color
- If chewing is unavoidable touch up any missing tooth color
Why EBA Performance Makeup Products?
Step into the world of professional makeup artistry where reliability, longevity and superior looking makeups are the key to success. EBA manufactures Performance Makeup products for Film, TV celebrities and makeup artists. You can now achieve the same professional makeup effects at home or anywhere you go by using our premium film makeup and following our easy step-by-step instructions. You will be amazed by the extraordinary results including water and smudge resistance as well as a realistic appearance.
Warnings: Designed for ages 14 and up. May stain clothes. May temporarily stain teeth and skin. Avoid using near eyes, nose, and ears. Do not consume. Flammable. Keep away from source of ignition.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place
Removal: Remove tooth coloring using a toothbrush and toothpaste.
NET 6ml/0.2 US OZ